By Maressica Sawyer, Staff Writer
1. "Remember that stress doesn't come from what's going on in your life. It comes from your thoughts about what's going on in your life." - Andrew Bernstein
2. "There cannot be a stressful crisis next week. My schedule is already full." - Henry Kissinger
3. "As long as you're going to be thinking anyway, think big." - Donald Trump
4. "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill
5. "So be sure when you step, step with care and great tact. And remember that life's A Great Balancing Act. And will you succeed? Yes! You will, indeed! (98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed). Kid you'll move mountains." -Dr. Seuss
Good luck on your exams and have a great break.