Kristy Lynn Bridges The Vision Online Photographer
1. You got stuck behind a moped, class started five minutes ago, and your gas light just came on.
2. Your car morphs into an all in one nap pod, landfill, and storage closet.
3. You immediately regret those ten minutes you slept in this morning because that snooze button probably just cost you your parking spot.
4. There is no feeling more terrible than the one you get when you arrive on campus and realize you left your homework at home.
5. You have never been more upset than you were the day you drove all the way to campus only to discover that class has been cancelled.
Photos by Kristy Lynn Bridges