1. NGU recieves a lot of money from donors. These gifts help the university to stay debt-free and keep tuition low.
3. Females are not allowed in the males dorms at NGU. Therefore, guys save money by not purchasing items to help make their room smell acceptable and bearable.
4. No matter where you go around campus, everything seems to be uphill. Therefore, students naturally receive plenty of exercise and do not need to purchase a gym membership.
5. Students can save tutoring fees on subjects like math and English because NGU offers free tutoring.
6. NGU students pay for parking, compared to Clemson University’s whose parking permits are $134/year and the University of South Carolina’s whose are on average $340/year. NGU only charges students a $50 parking fee.