STEVEN GORANSKY, POLITCAL WRITER.
Many of us have heard the term the New World Order.
President George Bush Senior, also known as Bush 41, was very fond of the term New World Order, or NWO. Bush 41 used the catch phrase some 100 times in various speeches. Many wondered what exactly the term NWO meant to Bush; no one was really sure.
In all fairness to Bush 41, I really do believe that he envisioned a world where the United Nations really stepped up and functioned in a productive way and the third world countries would somehow be pulled along. That would be a beautiful dream. Many people had high hopes for the United Nations. Now in retrospect they must be very disappointed.
The subject that I would like to talk about today is the NWO 10 Commandments. You did not know that they had a 10 commandments? Even better yet, there is a monument to these 10 commandments relatively local known as The Georgia Guidstone , located just down the road in Elbert County, Ga. These 10 commandments are so upbeat and practical that they are sure to lift your spirits.
First the origins of the guide stones are still a mystery. No one knows who had them made. The main theory involves secret societies. No one knows why they were made, but the meaning is fairly obvious if you buy into the idea of a NWO. If you contemplate these 10 commandments the intentions are chilling.
The Georgia Guidestone is an enigmatic granite monument located in Elbert County, Georgia. The huge structure is almost 20 feet high and is made of six granite slabs, weighing in total 240,000 pounds. Elbert county Georgia is known for its high quality granite, hence one reason the monument is located where it is. The monument has the engravings in eight languages: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese and Russian.
The main feature of the monument is the enigmatic message engraved into it: Ten rules for an “Age of Reason.”
I will list the NWO 10 Commandments here and just allow you to meditate on the deep implications. The 10 guides for a new Age of Reason are as follows:
1. Maintain humanity under 500 million in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature.
The first point that jumps out at me is that this is man’s manifesto to now rule the earth and that God is an old fashioned notion that is completely removed. Basically the same idea as today’s progressive liberalism, which often seems like fascism under a new name. Let's look at them one by one.
1. Maintain humanity under 500 million in perpetual balance with nature. The population of Earth is now at 7.3 billion. So, some 7 billion people are in the way and I really wonder what “perpetual balance with nature” means. I am sure it is very limiting.
2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity. Wow, these people will solve all reproduction issues. That’s great. I bet they have some really great ideas, even though no details are known at this time.
3: Unite humanity with a living new language. This is a super idea. How will we choose? The only democratic way to choose will be to draw a language out of a hat.
4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason. Again, these people have thought of everything. All it takes is “rules and reason.” Why didn’t humanity think of this sooner?
5: Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts. Ahhh, protect the people with more “rules and reason," but not just any is rules and reason. Add the word fair in there. Problems all solved. This is going to be great.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court. Ummm, world court. I can see this as a catchy tv-show, like "Judge-Judy", but this will be titled World-Court and having the planet as one language will make distribution a snap.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials. Now we can all agree on this one. I have said this for years; just avoid laws and officials. Avoid petty and useless. It is so simple it has got to work without a hitch.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties. I have a feeling that there will probably be more duties than there will be rights but lets keep an open mind. Lets just wait and see how this turns out.
9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite. Finally we are talking about “infinite." Now we are really getting someplace into the future; I guess this means that there will be art galleries on every corner that are open 247/365.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature. We will probably need a cancer identification team. Most people who have really bad ideas don’t seem to know that they have really bad ideas. They included “Leave room for nature” twice. I think they really wanted us to notice this part. It is beginning to sound like Pantheism, which is not really a new idea. Over all there are not really any new ideas here, just old ideas repackaged with a new twist.