Rebecca Holmes, Entertainment Editor
It’s obvious that in the movies people don’t make the best choices, but beyond that they don’t even make the most practical ones. There’s a list below of 6 of the things Twitter users determine that teenagers do differently in the movies than is done in real life.
1.Coming and going through windows instead of doors
2. Carpooling with all of your friends on the way to school
3. Slamming their laptop shut without causing suspicion
4. Never having homework to do
5. Dressing like business women
6. Popular girls walking the exact same way
Don’t believe it? Follow this link and watch any of the top 100 teen movies and you’ll see for yourself.